Chilley Farm is a lovely East Sussex campsite near Eastbourne, nestled amongst the rolling Sussex hills and grasslands.
With us, you can either pitch your own tent or perhaps come glamping, another really popular way to camp and popular for couples, hen parties and campers looking for a bit of luxury!
Here, you will enjoy a relaxed few days, knowing that you really don’t even have to leave the campsite, unless you want really to, venturing into a local town or perhaps go to the beautiful beaches or castles we have in Sussex. There are some wonderful walks around this area, with Beach Head very close as well as historical Hastings, Battle and Bexhill.
We have an on site farm cafe, where you can order fresh snacks, hot food, perhaps a cream tea or a sausage roll for the kids. We also have a great selection of fresh cakes you can either buy in the cafe or in our well stocked farm shop.
The camping details are:
- Pitches up to 4 people £20.00 per night
- Medium Sized pitches available £22.50 per night
- Large pitches available up to £25.00 per night
- (then £2 pp per night for extras)
- Well behaved dogs are allowed at £2 per night per dog
- BBQs are welcome
- Fire pits and packs from £6. Will be delivered to you on our rounds
- Camper vans and small motorhomes are welcome
- Play area
- Good local walks
- Stunning beaches
- Local castles to visit
- Brand new showers and a toilet block
- On site farm shop
- On site butchers
And if you are making a real event of the weekend, you may be booking our stunning Chilley Barn for hire – ideal for parties, celebrations and weddings.
Please call now on 07971 591 132 or email any enquiries to email@example.com to enquire about availability for either a camping pitch or the Glamping option.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chilley Farm x